Sunday, April 4, 2010

Worst Month Ever

so the last month of my life could have been arguably the worst month anyone could ever have. in the last month i lost two of my close family members, did not do as well on some of my test that i had and missed a ton of work in all of my classes. besides for the family and school issues i got royally screwed by kansas in the the ncaa basketball tournament and i havent stopped hearing about duke beating on everyone because they are "soooo" good and "soooo" boring to watch.... so after all of this i am very happy that this month is over with and i am hoping the next month is much better then this one

Adam "my luck sucks" Struhl

1 comment:

  1. So I gather that you love Duke?

    Hope this April treats you a LOT better than March did!

    ReplyDelete